ONLINE DATA SA constantly strengthens its position, increases its prestige, responds to challenges and operates efficiently in the demanding and challenging environment of the computing industry.
The company, based on its experience and expertise, aims at the continuous expansion of the IT services offered by experienced and skilled personnel, always focusing on the quality, safety and full satisfaction of the needs and requirements of its customers.
ONLINE DATA SA has installed an Information Security Management System that complies with ISO 27001: 2013 and is committed to:
- The satisfaction of its customers, through the provision of high quality according to their requirements.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information processed, handled, electronically or physically maintained by the company's personnel and information systems.
- Early and rapid recognition and management of emergencies related to breach (or suspicion of breach) of company information security.
- Protection of the company's investment in IT and communications technologies.
- Compliance with the requirements of Greek and European Legislation concerning personal data management, communications secrecy, copyright, etc.
- The continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System, its effectiveness and performance in integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information for the benefit of the company itself, its employees, customers and partners.
It is important for ONLINE DATA SA to have the resources to support the Information Security Management System and provide the necessary information to its staff on information security issues.
The company fully recognizes the objectives of the Information Security Management System and supports their implementation.