OnLine Data, through the innovative establishment of the Business Opportunities Division, offers services for opportunities seaking and elaboration of studies, with the aim to finance the technological, investment and research activities of enterprises under national or european grand programs as well as to monitor and manage investment projects .
The analysis experience of daily and strategic needs of small, medium and large companies in all sectors of manufacturing, trade and services, is the basis for successful participation in financial aid programs in order to improve competitiveness, promote technological research and innovation as well as facilitate their entry into the new economy of "e-business".
The Business Opportunities Division is dealing with actions such as:
- Definition of strategic planning
- Development of action plans of modernization
- Development of action plans
- Definition of operational planning
- Implementation of technological modernization
- Strategic development and definition of lines of action
- Analysis of action plans and integrated development interventions
- Design of awareness actions of local populations
- Information on sources of investment financing
- Feasibility study
- Feasibility studies of business reorganization
- Integrated management of physical and financial works